vs. RED SOX, 8/20

OFFNY

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

That’s true, but they don’t have much mass, so they’re not going to travel very far. Throw a wiffleball at 100 miles an hour and it’s still only going to go about 10 feet. However, this is why we cover our mouth when we sneeze

Turns out, wiffle balls are being thrown at 97 mph over 30 feet distance,

Just now, SilverRocket said:

Kevin Brown. He's not exciting like Thorne but he's prepared, pronounces names correctly, and isn't seemingly nonexistent the way Garceau can sometimes be.

Been impressed by Brown the past two years. We fans are fortunate to have Thorne and Brown and Ben.

2 minutes ago, SilverRocket said:

Kevin Brown. He's not exciting like Thorne but he's prepared, pronounces names correctly, and isn't seemingly nonexistent the way Garceau can sometimes be.

Oh I remember him, he’s the idiot who was talking about ballpark food for most of last season. His voice has no inflection at all. He sounds like he’s reading off a Teleprompter. I would just as soon have Garceau.

I can put up with a guy who sounds boring if he’s saying interesting things, and I can handle a guy who is saying boring things if he sounds interesting, but I cannot handle a guy who is neither.