Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

Just now, Going Underground said:

Manny 3-3 yesterday with 2 homers and 3 RBI's. Should have signed with the Rockies. Coors is good for your slumps. He might get hot now. Should be real hot in about 10 days when he sees Camden Homer Yards pitching.

I think the Rockies are pretty solid at SS/3B.

• Upvote 1

While Brault did allow eight hits, which was his most allowed in a game since May 12, none were for extra bases, and the Marlins went 1-for-5 with runners in scoring position. Brault got off to a horrific start this season, but he owns a 3-0 record with a 2.05 ERA in his last six starts. Overall, Brault is 3-1 with a 4.40 ERA, 1.55 WHIP and 40 strikeouts in 47 innings. He will start again Friday at home against the Padres.

Manny now on a hot streak. Last seven games batting .300 with 3 homers and 7 RBI's.All three homers at Coors.L

• Thanks 1

In his defense, the ball was way outside. He really went off on Welke, threw his helmet and later threw his bat which got him booed off the field. At least he didn't throw it at anyone this time.

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/padres-vs-rockies/2019/06/15/565450#game_state=final,lock_state=final,game_tab=videos,game=565450

Can't link to the specific video, so scroll down and find it on the left side. Machado gets ejected in the 5th.

• Thanks 1

It's funny. If you watch when it shows the ump and the Padres manager discussing what happened, it looks like Welke was saying "He walked right up to me and said it was a horse sh-t call!" and the manager replies with "He walked up to you and said it was (something). Come on! F'in (something)" .. my lip reading skills aren't perfect. So, I guess Welke threw him out for that?