MASN now streaming.

eddie83

I'll wait to get excited until I see what it will cost and if they intend to stream all their games. All they need to do is drop the local blackouts and we could use the MLB app and get all games.

If they want to use this for additional content like pre and post game show or maybe a weekly summary show that includes minor league video , interviews and information then great. 

I will remain skeptical until I see what it will include. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I'll wait to get excited until I see what it will cost and if they intend to stream all their games. All they need to do is drop the local blackouts and we could use the MLB app and get all games.

If they want to use this for additional content like pre and post game show or maybe a weekly summary show that includes minor league video , interviews and information then great. 

I will remain skeptical until I see what it will include. 

I was wondering those things as well

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

It doesn't mean a damn thing if you have to have a cable package to access it. 

Hey MASN, if you're reading, pick one and suck it.  

Yea, that’s total bs.

How can they be so far behind something so simple?  

They are really run by a bunch of morons.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Not sure how that’s BS necessarily. Pretty common for streaming games. For example, I can stream big ten games on fox sports app, but I need a cable subscription to access. This is still positive news in that it will allow me to watch/listen games when I’m not home or in range of Orioles radio broadcasts 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

The question to me is whether this is available on streaming services like say YouTube Tv? 

I’m not sure how many teams actually have a separate app. I think they make them available to the streaming companies.