Monday July 19: O's travel to St Pete to try to win their 3rd in a row

SteveA

3 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Akin maybe having a possible future is WHY I want him to go to AAA and get right.  

So if you pair Akin/Lopez and send Eshelman down tomorrow who is your 5th starter.  You would be adding Means to the rotation but subtracting Eshelman and Lopez.

Good question. Gimme a sec and I’ll get back to you.

Mattson Lowther Kremer Wells are already on the 40-man So they would be the most likely, but happy to see Smith or Bradish

Edited by Philip

1 minute ago, Il BuonO said:

Wells 

Tyler?  They aren't going to throw him in the rotation now.  They've been using him as a short/middle reliever and won't start him now because he hasn't built up his innings.

Or are you talking about bringing Alexander Wells back?

Just now, SteveA said:

Tyler?  They aren't going to throw him in the rotation now.  They've been using him as a short/middle reliever and won't start him now because he hasn't built up his innings.

Or are you talking about bringing Alexander Wells back?

Sorry, Alex Wells, he’s had a few good starts in Norfolk.

5 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I’m sure I’ll be getting a phone call from my father in law tomorrow unable to find the game. 

Lol I was about to make this comment prepare for your elderly relatives and friends to call tomorrow about how the hell to watch the Orioles game. 

I think MASN should still be able to simulcast the YouTube feed for the non-tech savvy viewers.