Noelberth Cabrera - INF 2022

Tony-OH

Some may have forgotten about him after he hit poorly last year in the FCL. He was acquired in the Andrew Cashner trade.

He did not play in the first game of the season, but in his debut starting at 3B, he hit a long homer to left field in his first at bat in the states. He looks well put together.

2 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Some may have forgotten about him after he hit poorly last year in the FCL. He was acquired in the Andrew Cashner trade.

He did not play in the first game of the season, but in his debut starting at 3B, he hit a long homer to left field in his first at bat in the states. He looks well put together.

I know it doesn't always seem like it, but Florida is in the states.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

I know it doesn't always seem like it, but Florida is in the states.

Obviously I know that the incredibly awesome Florida is a state. I originally thought he was the one that was hurt all last year and had a different beginning to the comment that I went back and changed. Forgot to go back and edit the other comment. 

35 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Obviously I know that the incredibly awesome Florida is a state. I originally thought he was the one that was hurt all last year and had a different beginning to the comment that I went back and changed. Forgot to go back and edit the other comment. 

Gotcha. Just teasing (both you, and the state of Florida).

Interested in seeing who breaks out on this Shorebirds team. Lot of players with potential to play themselves into being prospects.

42 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Gotcha. Just teasing (both you, and the state of Florida).

Interested in seeing who breaks out on this Shorebirds team. Lot of players with potential to play themselves into being prospects.

I know, I was just teasing a bit back on Florida. ;)

I like how he moves at 3B and he showed a little pop. Obviously he didn't hit much in the FCL last year so let's see how it all goes this year.  

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Frobby said:

Injuries, I think.  

Well, he didn't play in 2020 because of Covid, was supposedly injured all of last year, although the injury could have occurred anywhere up to the time the FCL season started, and he's currently listed on the 7-day DL.  I have never read what the injury was but hopefully we see him ASAP.