The Mark Teixeira Watch part III

Dirtyburnie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.royfirestone.com/home.htm

I think he's done a little more than Up Close and no, I dont trust local media more than Roy Firestone. Schmuck is excellent but I think Roch sold out when he went to MASN and his work has suffered. Just my opinion.

This is just not true or fair.

Roch has stated on multiple occasions that he isnt being controlled. Also, his first few blogs on MASN were some of the most critical blogs he has ever written and his work has remained at a high quality since moving to MASN. Besides, I doubt Roch would have made the move to MASN, especially as quickly as he did after being laid off by Tribune), if he was going to be censored.

This is just not true or fair.

Roch has stated on multiple occasions that he isnt being controlled. Also, his first few blogs on MASN were some of the most critical blogs he has ever written and his work has remained at a high quality since moving to MASN. Besides, I doubt Roch would have made the move to MASN, especially as quickly as he did after being laid off by Tribune), if he was going to be censored.

True or Fair? It is my opinion.

I am not bashing Roch, nor saying anyone in the Warehouse approves his blog before it is published. I said (and stressed that it was my opinion) was that his work was better at the Sun.

Roy has sources all over the place and is more well known than the local media in Baltimore, so maybe just maybe he has a few more connections.

Anyway enough with the Roy/insider/Roch bashing. That's what got the other Tex threads closed, and I want to see this one end with a signing of Tex for the Orioles before it gets closed...

He's not bashing anyone...it's his opinion and a fair one. He's not questioning Roy's professionalism, integrity, or person. He's point is logical whether you agree or disagree.

He's not bashing anyone...it's his opinion and a fair one. He's not questioning Roy's professionalism, integrity, or person. He's point is logical whether you agree or disagree.

I wasn't talking about him soley about the bashing. I'm just seeing a lot of stuff rehashed that was talked about yesterday when the rumor "supposedly" was proved false. That's what got that thread locked and I just hope this one stays open.

Tex is probably either in his parents living room right now taking a nap or with his wife at Kohl's picking out new curtains for the holiday season :scratchchinhmm:

Probably the 1st one: I'd be exhausted by now if I were him

More likely he is at the December to Remember sales event. I do wonder if in his mind he knows where he wants to play, or if he is open to persuasion, assuming money is equal.

Archived