ESPN's Ravech: Teixeira has "enormous attraction to the Orioles" Close to signing

Tony-OH

ESPN's Keith Law just said on the Hot List that he expects Tex to go to LAA or Boston.

He said LAA needs Tex and that Boston can easily afford him.

He said that the O's have said all along that they don't intend to be the high bidder, which I haven't heard anywhere.

He thinks Washington could be the high bidder, but that Tex would go to LAA or Boston before going to Washington.

There is some in depth reporting. Boston has money and LA wants to keep Tex.

Considering Keith Law didn't know that we had even met Tex prior to the meetings, I will keep Keith Laws insight on what the O's intentions are in perspective.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ESPN's Keith Law just said on the Hot List that he expects Tex to go to LAA or Boston.

He said that the O's have said all along that they don't intend to be the high bidder, which I haven't heard anywhere.

He thinks Washington could be the high bidder, but that Tex would go to LAA or Boston before going to Washington.

I would take this with a grain of salt. Remember a fair amount of people are working off old information. You will see a lot of people quoting conventional wisdom up until today. We know Ravitch's information is fresh; can't say that we know that about Law.

I dont believe this for one second.

LAA is not willing to go that high and they are pretty much out of it. Tex wants to come to the East Coast, he isnt going to LAA.

This is probably old news.

Me, very soon. I think also: Frobby, Billy Smith and many more. It might be the most represented profession on OH.

Ah, to clarify, I originally meant adult lawyers in New York. But this is interesting. I knew about Pedro. Didn't know about you other guys.

Archived