ESPN's Ravech: Teixeira has "enormous attraction to the Orioles" Close to signing

Tony-OH

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I turned 105.7 on and had to turn it off after less than five minutes when I heard Anita say that Roy Firestone reported the Orioles were supposed to announce the Tex signing at the Ravens game.

I heard that and that ticked me off as well. I don't mean to be mean. But to quote Charles Barkley...shes turrrible.

The mere thought of starting a game with Roberts leading off with great OBP and baserunning, followed by Nick Markakis's huge bat and speed, followed by Huff clubbing one off the right field score board, followed by Tex dumping one clear over the jumbotron, followed by Luke Scott putting one right into the flag court, followed by Matt Wieters mashing the cover off the ball... that gives me the HEEBIE JEEBIES. If Jones ever found his power stroke...

And it's not like Mora is terrible either. Maybe Izturis will get a single.

:pelvicthrust:

Then our starting pitcher gives up 6 runs on 3 hits and 4 walks in the bottom of the 1st and we're right back where we started.

Had to limit the server.. People are blowing us away.. Members only now for a while. Be glad you signed up as a mameber. It will be plus members only next if it gets too bad.. The server is not set up for over 1100 people at a time to be on this thing....

Holy cr*p! I may be on the next ship out of here then! Lets hope it doesn't come to that. If its of any consolation, I plan on signing up for the plus package once my trial is completed.

Archived