How's Kevin Brown for you? (edited)

slakattack

He's not bad.  But he's not great, either.   

10 hours ago, SteveA said:

Over/under in the number of Star Wars jokes and references in tomorrow night's broadcast?

This is what kills me.  I think it was you that said he tried to be too cute all the time and I agree with that.  

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

He's not bad.  But he's not great, either.   

This is what kills me.  I think it was you that said he tried to be too cute all the time and I agree with that.  

He definitely does - LOL. He'll sit back and crack jokes with Palmer like they're lifelong BFFs and I almost feel sorry for him. Palmer is a good sport though.

I do like him though. Gotta get used to him like anyone else. Having him call a few winning seasons for us will help. 

Took me a while to warm up to Thorne because of his quirks, but loved him in the end. Then again, he gave us "Don't throw it away... DON'T THROW IT AT ALL!!!"

Once KB has his "don't throw it away" moment, everyone will love him. In the meantime, I appreciate him for what he is - a green PxP announcer with a tremendous voice and a weird sense of humor.

• Upvote 3