Which catcher goes away when Rutchman arrives?

ChipTait

3 hours ago, nate22 said:

DHing a catcher is tricky if the starting catcher gets injured, you lose the DH.  I'm not saying it will happen, but there's a slim chance they carry three catchers if Rutschman is going to get time at DH or  he might actually get more time at first instead, to avoid that issue,

Then we lose the DH for a game. Not that big of a deal

I didn’t want to start a whole thread on this, but I was really impressed with how Bemboom received the ball today.  I’m not going to say he stole strikes, let’s just say he presented the ball extremely well and effortlessly.  First time I’ve really watched him for a full game and I liked what I saw behind the dish.  

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Gentile4 said:

With Monday a minor league off day, any chance Adley comes up to the big club tomorrow? He's got 37 PA's heading into today. How many does he need? 

I think tomorrow is a bit too soon, but next Monday May 16th looks like an intriguing possibility to me.

On 5/8/2022 at 8:58 PM, Frobby said:

I didn’t want to start a whole thread on this, but I was really impressed with how Bemboom received the ball today.  I’m not going to say he stole strikes, let’s just say he presented the ball extremely well and effortlessly.  First time I’ve really watched him for a full game and I liked what I saw behind the dish.  

Boomer was the hero today!