Baltimore Intrigued With Cano.

Can_of_corn

1 hour ago, Yardball85 said:

Why? Why? Why? Why? But Why?

Again, this "reporter" tweeted that Kyle Stowers would miss a month with an oblique. He was in the lineup later that day and hasn't missed any time due to an oblique. 

This is the kind of source we're posting on OH main board now? A guy who just invents injuries, and worse still, doesn't issue a correction when he is blatantly wrong within a span of hours? 

Why is this thread still open? There couldn't be any less to see here. 

2 hours ago, interloper said:

Again, this "reporter" tweeted that Kyle Stowers would miss a month with an oblique. He was in the lineup later that day and hasn't missed any time due to an oblique. 

This is the kind of source we're posting on OH main board now? A guy who just invents injuries, and worse still, doesn't issue a correction when he is blatantly wrong within a span of hours? 

Why is this thread still open? There couldn't be any less to see here. 

I don’t know who this guy is, but is it possible that Stowers left the ballpark thinking he was out a month then after a night of rest was feeling better, and passed tests?  

The Odor waiver claim thread got like a 20 page thread. Sometimes it’s fun to read some news other than speculating how long we’re going to hold prospect x down for. 

27 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

I don’t know who this guy is, but is it possible that Stowers left the ballpark thinking he was out a month then after a night of rest was feeling better, and passed tests?  

The Odor waiver claim thread got like a 20 page thread. Sometimes it’s fun to read some news other than speculating how long we’re going to hold prospect x down for. 

If so how did he get enough information to put a number on it in terms of how long he'd miss? He didn't have real information, is the answer.

Lock this dumb thread please. It's embarrassing.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, interloper said:

If so how did he get enough information to put a number on it in terms of how long he'd miss? He didn't have real information, is the answer.

Lock this dumb thread please. It's embarrassing.

I was asking a legit question because I’m out of the loop a bit. So thanks for answering. 

27 minutes ago, Gentile4 said:

Who was the last 39 year old not named Bonds or Clemens to put up respectable numbers? Just sayin. Granted, Odor's terrible, but there are other options/names who've been mentioned in this thread. 

I don't know about last, but Jeff Kent was okay in 2007 and Jim Thome wasn't bad at 39 in 2010. Nelson Cruz was very good in 2020 as a 39 year old and last year as a 40 year old. David Ortiz had a good 2015 at 39. 

That said, I do agree that Cano is basically done and I don't understand anyone signing him. 

41 minutes ago, Gentile4 said:

Who was the last 39 year old not named Bonds or Clemens to put up respectable numbers? Just sayin. Granted, Odor's terrible, but there are other options/names who've been mentioned in this thread. 

Nelson Cruz

Adam Wainwright

Rich Hill

16 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Why?  All he said was that the O’s were interested.  

Well, he did say they were talking to his agent. 

I feel like everyone is ignoring the fact that he never issued a correction about his insanely wrong Stowers "BREAKING" news. That was wrong the very same day. Like within hours. That's reason enough to never give this guy the time of day again. I'm kind of shocked this is a conversation at all. You HAVE to issue a correction about something like that, or your credibility is shot IMO.