Monday, September 26: Orioles begin 4 game series at Fenway as season starts to wind down

SteveA

3 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Not happening tonight. I think I’m headed to bed soon and hope to wake up to good news. 

Don't count on being able to watch the replay.  I got back from out of town late last night and figured that I could watch the O's replay.  The geniuses that run MASN showed replay of yesterday's Nats game on MASN1 and MASN2 at the same time.

19 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Don't count on being able to watch the replay.  I got back from out of town late last night and figured that I could watch the O's replay.  The geniuses that run MASN showed replay of yesterday's Nats game on MASN1 and MASN2 at the same time.

Gotcha. I’m not worried about that. Just want the win!!!! I can check highlights on phone. 

11 minutes ago, ShoelesJoe said:

They took the tarp off, immediately put it back on, and now it looks like they’re taking it off again. It’s the Three Stooges grounds crew in Boston. 

Are you sure that's not standard procedure?   I seem to remember it from years ago sitting out rain delays at Memorial Stadium.

You take it off the field and in so doing, you drain all the water off the top of it.   Then you spread it back up flat with the excess water drained off so that it can be rolled up tightly.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Are you sure that's not standard procedure?   I seem to remember it from years ago sitting out rain delays at Memorial Stadium.

You take it off the field and in so doing, you drain all the water off the top of it.   Then you spread it back up flat with the excess water drained off so that it can be rolled up tightly.

Don't tell us logic and facts. You'll only confuse us.