Just found I get mlb.tv as part of my Orioles Flex Plan that I bought

SteveA

On 2/22/2023 at 7:18 PM, SteveA said:

Free of charge, a $149 value.   So what exactly do I get with that?   I assume there's an app I can load on my smart TV to access it?   And I can watch any non blacked out MLB game?   And 7000 minor league games?   And a bunch of spring training games?

Pretty cool.

I haven't had an MLB TV package since I last bought what used to be called MLB Extra Innings.   Hard to say how long it's been (as I age, I always seem to underestimate how long ago stuff was) but I'm guessing it was sometime in the mid-aughts (2005 to 2008 range).

How did they give it to you? Was there a code? It's not showing mlb.tv as a perk for getting a flex membership on the Orioles website.

6 minutes ago, orangedive said:

How did they give it to you? Was there a code? It's not showing mlb.tv as a perk for getting a flex membership on the Orioles website.

I bought the flex plan back in January.

Last Thursday I got an e-mail telling me I got the mlb.tv plan complimentary as part of being a birdland member, which I don't recall ever seeing upfront.

It had a link in the e-mail that I clicked on to set it up.

Now to get it to work on my TV I had to load the MLB app to my smart TV, then go through the laborious login process of typing in my e-mail and password by moving an arrow around a display of a keyboard and selecting each letter.   

And Saturday afternoon I watched some preseason games.   Easy as that.