Jackson Holliday 2023

Sports Guy

On 10/17/2023 at 6:36 PM, Bird Lady said:

I totally agree. He's got one thing on his mind, and nothing is going to stand in his way.  I wish we could send Westburg, Kjerstad, Cowser, and Mayo to Camp Holliday for a week as well!

Westburg is known to have a very very disciplined workout routine.  He’s all business.  I’d be shocked if the others didn’t as well.  That is the common denominator in all our prospects.  Work ethic, discipline, and drive. 

On 10/17/2023 at 6:54 PM, Can_of_corn said:

Having flashbacks to Camp Bundy.

Didn't Hobgood spend time time in the offseason with the Bundys one year?

Every 12-18 y/o who is trying to improve and play at the next level (whatever that may be) are doing these same exact workouts.  Very typical driveline hitting progression using driveline tools (under load, overload, long, & short bats w/smash factor balls).  

The trick of the whole thing is the recovery & diet.  If you work out everyday you’re doing yourself a disservice.  If you eat a bad diet, you are doing yourself a disservice.  OSU has a fantastic program.   I’d be blown away if Jackson hasn’t been doing these workouts since he was ~10 y/o with a focus on proper recovery, mobility, and diet.