2023 Ongoing Lineup Thread

Ripken

3 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

I have a feeling Mountcastle had another vertigo relapse they just not announcing it as such.  I never want anyone sick but a stomach bug would be lot better then vertigo reoccurring.  

That's what I fear too. Vertigo relapses for many people and it's only been a couple months since Mountcastle had it. His bat is going to be missed if he has to take a trip in the IL.

9 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

That's what I fear too. Vertigo relapses for many people and it's only been a couple months since Mountcastle had it. His bat is going to be missed if he has to take a trip in the IL.

The long flight to AZ could have exacerbated his Vertigo issue.

25 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Damn. I sure hope not. I’ve only known two people to experience symptoms of vertigo, one with it coming on suddenly and the other with it gradually progressing from an ear infection. In both cases it was really awful but thankfully neither of them had a reoccurrence. I don’t wish that vertigo on anyone. 

my guess for today:

C Adley
DH Gunnar
LF Hays
RF OHearn
1B Mountcastle
CF Mullins
3B Westburg
2B Frazier
SS Mateo

and if Mounty isnt ready - O'Hearn at 1B and Cowser in RF (batting 9th). If Cowser doesnt play today its going to be slim pickins for him this week. Looks like The Angels will have 3 lefties and we're also lined up to face Sale in Boston. 

Edited by terpoh

2 hours ago, terpoh said:

my guess for today:

C Adley
DH Gunnar
LF Hays
RF OHearn
1B Mountcastle
CF Mullins
3B Westburg
2B Frazier
SS Mateo

and if Mounty isnt ready - O'Hearn at 1B and Cowser in RF (batting 9th). If Cowser doesnt play today its going to be slim pickins for him this week. Looks like The Angels will have 3 lefties and we're also lined up to face Sale in Boston. 

Cowser was optioned back to Norfolk. Hicks was reinstated this morning.

2 minutes ago, waroriole said:

They do, you have to wait until it populates then submit. I'll remove mine, guess you can't trust anyone anymore! Interesting that Hicks was supposed to come off tomorrow.

Edited by Malike