Charter Communications no longer carrying MASN

Frobby

6 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

What year did teams start streaming?  Just add a decade to that and you'll have MASN's time table.

Same year Ichiro debuted, right? I thought the sweet irony in the whole thing was that MLB started streaming before anyone realized it was a thing.   

7 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

What year did teams start streaming?  Just add a decade to that and you'll have MASN's time table.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but most teams do not have a stream-only option exclusively for their games.  MASN cable subscribers can get it via streaming now as a supplement at no charge, or they can buy an AT&T streaming package that includes MASN.   So I believe MASN has caught up to the market.   

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but most teams do not have a stream-only option exclusively for their games.  MASN cable subscribers can get it via streaming now as a supplement at no charge, or they can buy an AT&T streaming package that includes MASN.   So I believe MASN has caught up to the market.   

I've got no idea, never had to look into it.  I'm out of market so MLB.TV works great for me. 

3 minutes ago, banks703 said:

I had to subscribe to DirectTV last summer to watch games down in Wilmington, NC. 

So annoying that NC gets blacked out.  Might have to do the same and spring for direct TV.  It got old recording games and watching later.  

10 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Masn's streaming finally expanded to include Xfinity this year if you know someone who has that and can share their password.

If it actually works (it did on Opening Day) it may save me $600 from having to subscribe to Directv Stream for 6 months.

Except you have to be on the actual wifi of the account. I have access to an account but can't watch any of the RSNs.

10 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Masn's streaming finally expanded to include Xfinity this year if you know someone who has that and can share their password.

If it actually works (it did on Opening Day) it may save me $600 from having to subscribe to Directv Stream for 6 months.

Wow, I hadn’t heard this, so log into MASN app with Xfinity credentials and should be good to go?

2 minutes ago, oh-wee-ohs said:

Except you have to be on the actual wifi of the account. I have access to an account but can't watch any of the RSNs.

That can't be.  I've streamed MASN on my phone away from my home wifi many times.  I have assume that if I gave someone my Verizon login/password they could do the same.