Saturday April 1: Orioles vs Red Sox

SteveA

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

He was safe. 

There was an angle that definitively showed that, yes.  Not sure why the replay reviewers didn't have it.

That being said, after Tony hesitated at second and lost all his speed, he should have just stayed there.

12 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I will say this, there might be something with the ball being juiced. We are in April and the ball is absolutely flying. Guys are hitting with one hand and hitting it 400+ feet.

Top EVs this game through 3 innings... 109, 107.4, 107, 106.5, 106. That's very high.

He will know quickly if we get back to Camden and all the sudden the balls are flying over the Great Wall of Camden.    I am not a gambler but I think if you are start taking the over in lot of games and you might be ahead of the curve before lines adjust.  

1 minute ago, bpilktree said:

He will know quickly if we get back to Camden and all the sudden the balls are flying over the Great Wall of Camden.    I am not a gambler but I think if you are start taking the over in lot of games and you might be ahead of the curve before lines adjust.  

Maybe we'll get to see Adley or Gunnar hit one off the warehouse with these super balls MLB is using this year.