Bowie’s Opening Day Lineup

Legend_Of_Joey

41 minutes ago, Frobby said:

A lot of guys on this team with something to prove.  

Beyond a few pitchers, Mayo and Kjerstad, there isn’t much that excites me. Seems like a lot of failed picks that I’m not counting on at all.  

Hopefully someone breaks through and surprises.

Just now, Sports Guy said:

Beyond a few pitchers, Mayo and Kjerstad, there isn’t much that excites me. Seems like a lot of failed picks that I’m not counting on at all.  

I agree with your assessment.  But, I’m interested to see what guys like Rhodes and Williams can do, now that they’re (presumably) starting the year healthy.  I have no expectations for them, but maybe they’ll surprise.  

9 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Who are you counting as failed picks?    I'd hardly call Rhodes and Collin Burns failed picks at this point.    Are you picking on 4th rounders like Donta Williams, 6th rounders Burns or Pavalony?

Rhodes is Tony’s 36th ranked prospects and Burns is 46th. They both have career sub 740 OPS and you think they are doing well and not failed prospects? Lol

As I said, I’m not excited about anyone outside of 4 or 5 guys. You guys can be excited, that’s fine.