Apr 10th: Monday Evening, vs A's

FlaO'sFan

4 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

OK the bong is funny, but I don't know if I want to be putting my mouth around the same thing 5 other guys have done, especially with Covid still being a possible threat for missing game time.

If Stowers was still on the roster, I'm sure Hyde would make him the designated bong cleaner.  Hey, at least Stowers would have a role.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

What left handed free agent starting pitchers are free agents next year?

LOL this team spend money? LOL LOL

Best cast scenerio is we see John Means return and dominate, DL Hall earn a starting rotation call up and dominate, and maybe Bruce Zimmerman get an opportunity to shove like he did at the beginning of 2022 in April. Maybe his next chance, he'll be able to maintain some success. (After all, even the good ones like Greg Maddux took a while to become consistently good.)

1 minute ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

LOL this team spend money? LOL LOL

Best cast scenerio is we see John Means return and dominate, DL Hall earn a starting rotation call up and dominate, and maybe Bruce Zimmerman get an opportunity to shove like he did at the beginning of 2022 in April. Maybe his next chance, he'll be able to maintain some success. (After all, even the good ones like Greg Maddux took a while to become consistently good.)

DL Hall knows more about meatballs than a great Italian chef. Dude has never hit an outside corner in his life.

5 minutes ago, backdoorslider said:

Say what you want about Gibson. Pitching to a 4 flat ERA, about to go 3-0 on the season. And he has very mediocre stuff. You know what though? Not a whole lot of meatballs coming down the middle of the plate from Gibby. Take that all night long over some idiot throwing 98 down the middle.

I’ll take the guy throwing 98. 

Austin Hays is below avg defensively, if he's not going to hit above avg, he shouldn't be starting regularly (and he shouldn't be the 4th OF bc he probably shouldn't be in CF)

McKenna is on the team to play defense and hit lefties...if he can't do either time for Dez Cameron