Friday night against the White Sox.

forphase1

3 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Okay Gunnar Henderson just cant seem to swing at a strike and hit it.  

It's obvious you were hyped into being a big Gunnar fan, and I feel your pain at how he's been playing.  All I can say after watching him for the past couple of years is that it's only a matter of time.  He will find it.  He's just that good. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Hays must think he's ok.

I love the guy playing through injuries, but in the past I wish he'd go on the DL a bit more or ask for some time off as his production drops when he's dinged up.  I'm sure he's telling the team he is ok, but at some point I'm not sure that's true with Hays.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, justD said:

It's obvious you were hyped into being a big Gunnar fan, and I feel your pain at how he's been playing.  All I can say after watching him for the past couple of years is that it's only a matter of time.  He will find it.  He's just that good. 

Yep. He will hit. 

3 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

The way Hays is grimacing in pain, I'm concerned. Even more so now that there's no one who can cover for him after they pinch ran for O'hearn. 

Why did Hyde do this he's burning through his bench. Did he not notice Hays pull up in pain on that 2B? Even if Hays says he's ok just keep McKenna on the bench just in case.

Edited by OsFanSinceThe80s