April 2023 - AL East

jdwilde1

looked a little shaky vs. the Tigers in some of the 7 games but if you take away our games vs them they're 9-11 on the year and had a pretty tough schedule. So all in all i dont think we just "beat up on a total trash team" 

6 minutes ago, Winter said:

looked a little shaky vs. the Tigers in some of the 7 games but if you take away our games vs them they're 9-11 on the year and had a pretty tough schedule. So all in all i dont think we just "beat up on a total trash team" 

Yes, the Tigers looked much better at Comerica than they did at Camden Yards. And we still managed to win 3 of 4.

41 minutes ago, Winter said:

I hope you’re right because we didn’t win the games handily by any stretch.  It would have been nice to just coast to a few wins Norfolk Tide style.

1 hour ago, rm5678 said:

Yes, the Tigers looked much better at Comerica than they did at Camden Yards. And we still managed to win 3 of 4.

They have a real good defense. Should play well over course of year in that park. 

Need someone outside of Erod to step up in rotation. Their lineup won’t score much. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Winter said:

Pretty wild that we took six out of seven from the Tigers, looking pretty convincing most of the time (imo).

And there are still two teams worse than Detroit in their own division.

1 hour ago, Aglets said:

Pretty wild that we took six out of seven from the Tigers, looking pretty convincing most of the time (imo).

And there are still two teams worse than Detroit in their own division.

When not playing the Orioles, Detroit is a respectable 9-11.