Message for Tony Oh - I feel deeply aggrieved for 1 point ban imposed by Legend of Joey

Chelsea_Phil

I am worried about this thread as I fear it could induce Gurgi to have another um ..."inspiration."

What this board needs....is a kangaroo court:

We would have to drafIt a group amoung our peers and to elevate themselves into a modern version of "The baseball Gods" 

It should be formed from people of mostly good report. 

Some should be outstanding citizens if we can gather them to us.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Holy moly this thread has gone off the rails and with no input from Tony himself. Can’t wait till he gets a whiff of this. 

Was it ever on the rails?  If not, how can it go off the rails?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

I like to imagine SG's time away from OH like when George Costanza abstained from sex.  In that time, SG probably knocked out his doctoral thesis, learned multiple languages, etc..

He'd have enough time for it!

In the final episode of The Office, Andy Bernard says something to the effect of, "I wish there was a way to know that you were in "The Good Old Days" while you were still in them."

Guys, this thread is destined for the Classic Threads forum. We're experiencing a transcendent OH moment here and now. Look around. Soak it in.

• Haha 2