Wednesday, July 5: Colton Cowser makes major league debut as O's try to right the ship in NY

SteveA

9 minutes ago, justD said:

Along with McKenna, the way Palmer was talking. 

When Hicks inevitably gets hurt, I could see McKenna getting recalled, but Palmer was giving off some end of days vibes there (not that I think Palmer knows anything about what the front office thinks).

3 minutes ago, emmett16 said:

To the eye is seems Cano is not getting elite movement as he was earlier in the season.  Lots of hard contact. 

Definitely though some of the last few games it has looked a little closer. Early in the season the balls looked like whiffle balls. 

1 minute ago, Sydnor said:

When Hicks inevitably gets hurt, I could see McKenna getting recalled, but Palmer was giving off some end of days vibes there (not that I think Palmer knows anything about what the front office thinks).

He might actually hear stuff.   I could see a coach letting Palmer in on some private stuff....just because he is Palmer.  

Just now, baltfan said:

As much as left field in Camden was a joke, it seems like right in Yankee Stadium is even worse.   Too bad our hitters can’t seem to take advantage. 

I thought the park effects over the last few years before the Wall made OPACY kinda neutral but maybe I’m wrong. 

RF in Yankee stadium is the biggest joke in baseball.