Wednesday, July 5: Colton Cowser makes major league debut as O's try to right the ship in NY

SteveA

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

I thought the park effects over the last few years before the Wall made OPACY kinda neutral but maybe I’m wrong. 

RF in Yankee stadium is the biggest joke in baseball. 

Watch what you say....that statement right there got the Oriole PA announcer fired for saying it while being a dude.  

1 minute ago, ArtVanDelay said:

The Yankees don’t have a Bautista but they seemingly have an unending supply of good relievers 

One of there better ones was suspended for the rest of the year for domestic violence today.

Edited by accinfo

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I thought the park effects over the last few years before the Wall made OPACY kinda neutral but maybe I’m wrong. 

RF in Yankee stadium is the biggest joke in baseball. 

Yeas more neutral but left field still had too many joke homers. They just moved the wall back 10 feet too far and ,are it too high.  I bet they fix it. 

6 minutes ago, FlipTheBird said:

There is absolutely no logic to any of your assertions here, it’s all emotional. 

It is all emotion.  Emotion brought on by a team that is 6-10 in the last 16 games, is having trouble scoring runs, and has major problems in the bull pen.  This is the type of series against a hated rival that can make or break confidence.