Sunday July 30: Final game vs Yankees on ESPN Sunday Night Baseball

SteveA

4 minutes ago, Chavez Ravine said:

Because I was stubborn, cheap, and stupid, I went a couple years sitting in a worn desk chair with a nail that occasionally nipped me in the backside. It wasn’t until all my pants developed conspicuous holes that I went to the storeroom and swapped out a replacement.

I'm not at all averse to a nice office chair, but 3500 dollars, nah, nope, no way.

7 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Yes. Really.  Usually MASN is behind a decent amount on DirecTV but ESPN is even more delayed.  

My MLB.tv app is always 2-3 batters ahead of the radio and gameday, and I’m usually seeing things at the same time as other posters. That’s why I was surprised. 

Just now, justD said:

My MLB.tv app is always 2-3 batters ahead of the radio and gameday, and I’m usually seeing things at the same time as other posters. That’s why I was surprised. 

Interesting. I know the audio on MLB app is well behind the app. 

Just now, SteveA said:

McKenna to CF, Hays to LF, Frazier to 2B, Westburg gone.

But McCann is catching so he isn't hurt too bad from the HBP

Honestly the replay really looked like it missed his hand altogether…not the first time I’ve seen a player do that but usually the opposing team challenges.