Friday August 11: Orioles visit Seattle

SteveA

5 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

It's good hearing Kevin back.

Though something seems different about the microphones that MASN is using. In the world audio engineers, they might call that sound a bit "muddy" or muffled. (No pun intended.)

So far this game has not started out the Orioles way. Gibson was getting hit to the wall a few times, and Castillo is showing why he's considered one of the best pitchers in the league.

That was a great catch by Cedric Mullins! Great to have him back!

It's only the beginning of the 2nd inning, so there's still alot of game for the Orioles to get some momentum back in their favor.

I noticed the same thing about his mic, like the EQ on his voice is more treble than bass

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Am I the only one who, when the game is on and I've gotta take a squirt, make a sandwich, take the dog out....am I the only one that waits until we're on defense?  Or is that all of you, too?

My dog doesn’t time it when the Orioles are playing defense. Usually it’s at a crucial moment of the game. 

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Am I the only one who, when the game is on and I've gotta take a squirt, make a sandwich, take the dog out....am I the only one that waits until we're on defense?  Or is that all of you, too?

I have MLBTV. I can pause during my squirt breaks

This ump sucks

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

I cant see this kid brought up this year at all...but may make the roster next year out of ST...

Probably correct.  That would be a good way to start him so we can try for the extra draft pick.  Possibly bring him this year around Sept 3 when he can keep his rookie eligibility.  I might like to see him this year to see if he could help us in the playoffs

3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Thats me too.

• Upvote 1