Monday, August 27: White Sox come to town

SteveA

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

Tell me again WHY the hell McKenna is on this roster?

Tell me again WHY the hell McKenna is on this roster? We have better in Norfolk..INCLUDING Cowser...

Tell me again WHY the hell McKenna is on this roster?

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Obviously it wasn't a high leverage enough situation for Frazier to try his hardest.

That's right.  I keep forgetting that in 'clutch' situations he drinks some rainbows and sprinkles some fairy dust and suddenly is a quality hitter....

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Adam Frazier has zero home runs in August and .507 OPS before that strikeout.

I think they need to call up Kjerstad or Cowser. Frazier is now a weak link in this lineup and having him next to McKenna in the lineup just makes the opposing pitcher's job easier.

Frazier is a second baseman. Cowser and Kjerstad don’t play those positions. One of the two will be added I assume. 

Just now, eddie83 said:

Frazier is a second baseman. Cowser and Kjerstad don’t play those positions. One of the two will be added I assume. 

Then bring up Ortiz, slide Westburg to 2nd, Gunnar to 3rd, Ortiz at SS, Mateo and Frazier gone or ALWAYS on the bench, with Urias filling in occasionally as needed.  Don't really care about lefty/righty matchups at this point with these weak hitters.

Just now, eddie83 said:

You should probably use the last 30 days vs the month of August, he's had 38 AB's all month. He's only had 48 in his last 30 days and despite Westburg having over 30 more AB's Frazier is OPS'ing 38 points lower.