Wednesday, September 13: O's face former farmhand Rom on the eve of the Showdown with Tampa

SteveA

2 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

Every hitter in this lineup is late on this guy’s92-92 fastball… every one, every at bat 

It makes zero sense.  He throws pitches I would crush....or at least feel like I should.  I mean my god this guy sucked in the minors.

But this team does this.

This is why I don't trust this team. 

14 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Bwahaha.. A no hitter for Rom? 

Every Oriole in the lineup should be forced to give their paychecks to charity. 

Rom couldn't get AAA hitters out but he's no hitting the Orioles thru 4? 

I mean, good for Rom to stick it to the Orioles for trading him, but good Lord, this is kind of a joke after getting embarrassed yesterday.

Hell If I was playing the Orioles I'd just pitch soft tossing AAA pitchers at them.

It really is, well, “befuddled” isn’t the word I’d use…

• Upvote 1

I picture @Can_of_corn being like that dude at the end of the Skyrizzi commercial. At some street fair and some performer hands him a tambourine and CoC is like, really, me? And the guy is like yeah, come on! And then CoC starts marching down the street with this band playing the tambourine and he’s having the time of his life. 

2 minutes ago, O's84 said:

Adley, sigh.

Adley?  I mean I said this to my wife in the first game of the year against Boston.  He went 5 for 5 or something but every hit was weak.

And he has done that all year.

He rarely hits a hard hit ball.  Where he crushes it.  He is always trying to place the ball with a weak swing.  So sick of it.

• Confused 1