ALDS Game 1

SteveA

It wouldn’t be the team we all root for, know and love, if they didn’t shit the bed when it matters, y’know? It’s kind of the definition of the Orioles for as long as I’ve been alive. Jeffrey Maier; Buck Showalter and Ubaldo Jimenez vs Encarnacion; Matusz vs Ibanez; or laying flat for the Royals… you name it.

I’ve literally never been alive for an Orioles WS appearance and I’m an old man already. I could have a 10 year old kid if I’d had kids when most people do.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, allquixotic said:

It wouldn’t be the team we all root for, know and love, if they didn’t shit the bed when it matters, y’know? It’s kind of the definition of the Orioles for as long as I’ve been alive. Jeffrey Maier; Buck Showalter and Ubaldo Jimenez vs Encarnacion; Matusz vs Ibanez; or laying flat for the Royals… you name it.

I’ve literally never been alive for an Orioles WS appearance and I’m an old man already. I could have a 10 year old kid if I’d had kids when most people do.

Same

• Upvote 1