New hat leak?

Snutchy

Just now, Remember The Alomar said:

Feels weird to be nostalgic for the ornithologically correct bird, but here I am. 

I was just thinking it was only a matter of time before the ornithologically correct bird showed its face again in an alternate jersey. 

Lots of teams are doing '90s retro these days. The 30 year cycle. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

So glad they are staying in Baltimore.  Guess they are.  We have turned into bird watchers in old age and have a pair of Orioles in the side yard.  I would have to explain to people around here if they were the Las Vegas Orioles.  LOL.   That never did sound right.  

• Upvote 3

They can pretty much put anything on that three panel hat and it’ll look great. At first I didn’t like it, but it’s growing on me. Problem is you can’t do better than the cartoon bird, so whatever hat they come up with will be inferior. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Spy Fox said:

I was just thinking it was only a matter of time before the ornithologically correct bird showed its face again in an alternate jersey. 

Lots of teams are doing '90s retro these days. The 30 year cycle. 

Ornithologically and amalgamation on back to back days. Too much for my little mind to handle.  Looking for my Thea Surus but she left me for another guy.