ZiPS top 100 prospects (Mayo 7th)

Frobby

23 minutes ago, emmett16 said:

Don't almost all minor league stadiums (or at least a large portion) have trackman or hawkeye tech?  If so, data on jumps, routes, and how quick you get rid of the ball would be easily captured and sorted.  

1. He insinuated that he formed his opinion by watching video of Fabian.

2. If that stuff is widely available to Internet evaluates then it would also be available to the majority who describe Fabian as a plus defender in CF.

From Frobby. Interestingly, Eric Longenhagen commented in his chat: “did film work on [Fabian’s] defense, which isn't CF fit for me.”   

Edited by RZNJ

21 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

1. He insinuated that he formed his opinion by watching video of Fabian.

2. If that stuff is widely available to Internet evaluates then it would also be available to the majority who describe Fabian as a plus defender in CF.

From Frobby. Interestingly, Eric Longenhagen commented in his chat: “did film work on [Fabian’s] defense, which isn't CF fit for me.”   

I know.  Thats why I find it curious.  What could he have seen watching video that isn't trackable with motion capture?  Or is that information not available to the public?

Edited by emmett16
  • Confused 1