March 20th against Phillies

Gurgi

5 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

Also in fairness Melanie probably has the same video we are getting.

I swear she said at the beginning that she was down there but maybe not. Ben was in Baltimore yesterday. Still it was clearly gone as I was watching. 

Anyway. I’ll try not to crap all over Melanie’s PbP ability all season. It’s just not great. 

29 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

I swear she said at the beginning that she was down there but maybe not. Ben was in Baltimore yesterday. Still it was clearly gone as I was watching. 

Anyway. I’ll try not to crap all over Melanie’s PbP ability all season. It’s just not great. 

Still nowhere as bad as the Pirates announcers. I don't mind Melanie. I think she's a good person so that makes it easy to root for her.

46 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Cano not looking good at all.

As I recall, the knock on him last year was that he had a reputation for control problems.  The first time he saw game action was because Hyde had absolutely nobody else to put in that game, and was just hoping he wouldn't walk the ballpark.

And he didn't.  His control was exemplary for most of the season.

So he comes out there tonight, and after McDonald brags about how he hadn't walked anybody so far this spring, he walks three guys in 2/3 of an inning.  I hope those control problems aren't about to resurface.

• Upvote 1