Jackson Holliday 2024

btdart20

1 minute ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

I deleted my account?  I think you have it completely backwards lol. 

I was proven 100% correct about NC.  Why would I delete my account because of that?  Just lol. 

It's hard to come into a conversation and present a point you supposedly made a decade ago and be wrong.

You know that back in 1991 I told everyone that the Glen Davis trade was a terrible idea.  I said that Finley was suddenly going to start hitting for power for no discernible reason and that Schilling was a borderline HoF pitcher.

There wasn't much of an Internet back then so you will just have to believe me.

7 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

It's hard to come into a conversation and present a point you supposedly made a decade ago and be wrong.

You know that back in 1991 I told everyone that the Glen Davis trade was a terrible idea.  I said that Finley was suddenly going to start hitting for power for no discernible reason and that Schilling was a borderline HoF pitcher.

There wasn't much of an Internet back then so you will just have to believe me.

Last I say on this.  My points and view on NC is what it is.  He would have been a great signing back then.  I said it then.  I say it now. 

Believe what you want.   I am not sure why people keep bringing this up in an off topic thread. 

I never deleted an account over it.   Ever.  Period.  End of story.    But I did get silenced. 

Edited by OnlyOneOriole

1 minute ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

Last I say on this.  My points and view on NC is what it is.  He would have been a great signing back then.  I said it then.  I say it now. 

Believe what you want. 

I never deleted an account over it.   Ever.  Period.  End of story.    But I did get silenced. 

Oh that's interesting.

You know that if you are banned and make a new account to circumvent the ban that's a bannable offense?

Edited by Can_of_corn

2 minutes ago, Rbiggs2525 said:

I just don’t get why we are talking about NC. We’ve all been wrong before. Half the hangout didn’t want Mateo on the postseason roster. 

Thank goodness he was, if he hadn't they might have been swept!

7 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Oh that's interesting.

You know that if you are banned and make a new account to circumvent the ban that's a bannable offense?

If that is how you feel?  Please send me back the $25 I spent to be a plus member and ban me.  No problem.

IF not?  Stop bringing it up.  Look...you don't like me.  I get that.  Totally fine.  I don't care. 

I told you this before but just stop responding to my posts by bringing up personal attacks or off topic points and we are fine.

Pretend I don't exist. 

Edited by OnlyOneOriole

Just now, OnlyOneOriole said:

If that is how you feel?  Please send me back the $25 I spent to be a plus member.  No problem.

IF not?  Stop bringing it up.  Look...you don't like me.  I get that.  Totally fine.  I don't care. 

I told you this before but just stop responding to my posts by bringing up personal attacks or off topic points and we are fine.

Pretend I don't exist. 

Has nothing to do with how I feel.

This isn't my board, I'm not a mod here.

I was just informing you of one of the board rules you might be unfamiliar with.

I find it funny how you don't want "personal attacks" but you lied about me the other day.

But whatever, I'm not going to ignore you because I don't want your bad takes to gain ground.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Has nothing to do with how I feel.

This isn't my board, I'm not a mod here.

I was just informing you of one of the board rules you might be unfamiliar with.

I find it funny how you don't want "personal attacks" but you lied about me the other day.

But whatever, I'm not going to ignore you because I don't want your bad takes to gain ground.

My bad takes?  They are my opinion.  Is this or is this not an internet message board where Os fans offer opinions?

Who made you internet god? 

You have your opinions.  I have mine.

Just stop stalking me.  It's weird. 

28 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

Believe what you want.   I am not sure why people keep bringing this up in an off topic thread. 

Question - I know you like to say “I was right” and “I told you so”. But do you ever acknowledge/admit when you were wrong?

I’m asking for a friend, maybe two..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

Question - I know you like to say “I was right” and “I told you so”. But do you ever acknowledge/admit when you were wrong?

I’m asking for a friend, maybe two..

He was factually incorrect when he said I was 60 and relied on old school stats.

I told him he was incorrect.

Not a peep.

Just my personal experience.

58 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

Yeah....except I 100000000000000% have never deleted any account I have had here.  Never.  IF I am lying I will give you every dime I have and I give the mods permission to prove me wrong. 

The fact that anyone thinks that is beyond ridiculous. 

The All-Star break and upcoming full moon turns people into incoherent trolls.