4/9 @ Boston

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

Everytime I see Urias I see a hole in the line up.  We should have Westburg the starting third and we should have Jackson Holliday at second.  I know Jackson can scuffle with the best of them at second but learning on the job has a quality all its own.  

I think you will see exactly that by the summer...

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

To be fair that ball also had alot of movement on it. It bended and swerved inward to land in that spot. Tough pitch to identify. But that comes with time & more experience.

Oh, that was a very good pitch.  I’m more making a general observation.  

It would not be a bad thing for Urias to be DFA-Ed. He’d certainly be claimed by Colorado or Oakland and instantly be among that team’s best players.

Right now he knows his days are numbered and he’s probably pressing in an effort to save his spot.

And even if he does get sent off, he’ll still get his WS ring when we win this fall.

1 minute ago, Philip said:

It would not be a bad thing for Urias to be DFA-Ed. He’d certainly be claimed by Colorado or Oakland and instantly be among that team’s best players.

Right now he knows his days are numbered and he’s probably pressing in an effort to save his spot.

And even if he does get sent off, he’ll still get his WS ring when we win this fall.

Not happening any time soon.  

I still cant believe the Red Sox lets Devers play third.  He should be 1st base or DH.  He can not hold down third defensively.  And he is getting worse and worse.