Wednesday afternoon May 15: Orioles vs Blue Jay

SteveA

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

They're gonna move the goalposts to having been not swept in 3 or 4 games series after they drop this game.

I'm so tired of hearing about it. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

I don't think anyone hates Ced.  But he's been completely awful.  It's hard to ignore.

Love his defense but he hasn't been a threat at the plate for a long time.

I've always been a fan of Mullins, but it's getting to the point where the Orioles need to intervene. Mullins does provide value with his defense and the fact that he's easily the best defensive CF on the team.

His offense can't be this bad and the Orioles still play him 150 games this season if they want to be a serious playoff contender.

1 minute ago, Surhoffan17 said:

We're never good against these guys two years in a row it seems. And they came in struggling offensively. Although, it's really their pitching and our coldness at the plate that is beating us. 

We dominated the Blue Jays last year. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

we wont get 5 innings from Bradish...this is why our pen is overworked.

We are 3rd in innings pitched per start on the season coming into today.  I guess every pen is over worked then.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I've always been a fan of Mullins, but it's getting to the point where the Orioles need to intervene. Mullins does provide value with his defense and the fact that he's easily the best defensive CF on the team.

His offense can't be this bad and the Orioles still play him 150 games this season if they want to be a serious playoff contender.

Yeah.

It's hard to tell if this is really who he is or if he's just in a slump...IIRC, he started out the season really hot and had a 10 game hit streak or something.

JFC Webb, just blow it past this shrimp at the letters.