Sunday Afternoon May 26th: Orioles at White Sox going for the four game sweep. (Start of game to be delayed by rain)

1 minute ago, DirtyBird said:

Really using Kimbrel w/ 3 run lead vs the white sox. Save rule makes managers retarded.

Gotta put him out there at some point.   Even if you're not trusting a reliever, multiple runs ahead or behind would be the best time to play them 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Morgan423 said:

Gotta put him out there at some point.   Even if you're not trusting a reliever, multiple runs ahead or behind would be the best time to play them 🤷‍♂️

Is this three out of four games for Kimbrel?

Just now, Morgan423 said:

It’s not that I don’t trust him. I just think it is a wasteful time to use him.

3 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

Really using Kimbrel w/ 3 run lead vs the white sox. Save rule makes managers retarded.

If you're going to grab Daddy's laptop and call the manager retarded you have to at least say who you would have used instead. It's in the Constitution.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Is this three out of four games for Kimbrel?

Yeah, but he only threw two or three pitches in the first game of the series before that pop up / infield fly double play. 

5 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

Don't you like posting here? You might want to revise this crap, be better than that. You'll end up on vacation again.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

Those last two batted balls by Mateo (109.2) and McCann (105.3) are the two hardest of the game so far. By a wide margin.

I think Randy Jr. might be wearing down a little. Like our chances the 3rd time through the order.

A little surprised this wasn’t a jinx. Felt a little Kevin Brown-ish after I submitted it, unusual disregard for the jinx potential.

• Haha 1