June 6 at Toronto.

Gurgi

2 minutes ago, Moshagge3 said:

I realize the game threads are a place to vent but I doubt you'll find many Toronto fans who are thrilled that Nate Pearson, once a future ace, has ended up as a middle reliever.

Yea but the Os system needs some guys like this... bullpen is full of guys who can't strike anyone out.  We need folks with the raw talent to miss bats.  Sorely missing from this pen.  

4 minutes ago, Moshagge3 said:

I realize the game threads are a place to vent but I doubt you'll find many Toronto fans who are thrilled that Nate Pearson, once a future ace, has ended up as a middle reliever.

And not even a good middle reliever at that. He’s Baumann.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Emory Eagle said:

Yea but the Os system needs some guys like this... bullpen is full of guys who can't strike anyone out.  We need folks with the raw talent to miss bats.  Sorely missing from this pen.  

O’s SO/9 for the bullpen is 8.4 as a whole with a 3.52 ERA. The Jays? A 7.6 with a 4.75 ERA.

6 minutes ago, Emory Eagle said:

Pearson basically strikes out as many guys as Akin with a higher WHIP. 

Rutschman with 2 HRs this game. That means Hays, Mountcastle, and Rutschman each have multi home run games this series! Wow! Reminds me of how impressed I was the 1st time I saw a game where a guy hit 2 HRs, and it was Mark McGuire for the A's.

12 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

When the hell did Vlad Jr become a pretty good defender?  Was looking forward to him being a DH by now.

I was impressed by a play or two he made at 3rd the other night, had never seen him play that position before.

6 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Rutschman with 2 HRs this game. That means Hays, Mountcastle, and Rutschman each have multi home run games this series! Wow! Reminds me of how impressed I was the 1st time I saw a game where a guy hit 2 HRs, and it was Mark McGuire for the A's.

And Mounty had another Saturday.   4 multi-homer games in 6 days.