Wednesday 6/12 vs Atlanta

86this

1 minute ago, O-The-Memories said:

I don't want to be negative but I just don't see it with Povich. He doesn't look like he has plus stuff or control. I also seem to remember him pitching harder. Let's hope the results continue though. 

He's got 9 whiffs already. I see it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, O-The-Memories said:

I don't want to be negative but I just don't see it with Povich. He doesn't look like he has plus stuff or control. I also seem to remember him pitching harder. Let's hope the results continue though. 

Not high velocity but the curve is pretty great if he commands it. 

Just now, O-The-Memories said:

Fried has been a bonafide ace for four years. Povich has a best-case scenario as a #4 or so to me. 

I'm not talking about results, I'm talking about their windup. Thanks for the heads up on Fried, I thought he was a rookie.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Malike said:

I'm not talking about results, I'm talking about their windup. Thanks for the heads up on Fried, I thought he was a rookie.

Fried has the best lefty numbers in the NL for the last 3 years....hes likely to sign with the Dodgers...his dream team...

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

Fried has the best lefty numbers in the NL for the last 3 years....hes likely to sign with the Dodgers...his dream team...

Not sure they will have enough for him and Sasaki

6 minutes ago, O-The-Memories said:

Lefties don't need to throw hard to be effective. Just look at John Means.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Malike said:

He's got 9 whiffs already. I see it.

Yeah he won’t light up radar gun but he has plus curve, nice cutter, and developing change which makes fastball look faster.  If he can command them he will be a solid middle of rotation guy.