Someone worse than Melanie Newman(hilarious)

Philip

8 hours ago, elextrano8 said:

Not really funny, honestly. I know I’m in the minority here, but the Melanie hate in this board is weird and over-the-top

Melanie is bad for exactly the same reasons this is bad. She’s ok as the middle innings “around the league update” voice, but she’s objectively terrible at PBP 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, elextrano8 said:

Not really funny, honestly. I know I’m in the minority here, but the Melanie hate in this board is weird and over-the-top

I certainly don't hate Melanie. But I do think she's sub-par as a play by play announcer for a major league team with a rich history of excellent play by play voices.

2 hours ago, dystopia said:

This is fake. 

Someone on the yankees feed said it was fake, although they didn’t go into detail, I don’t know whether it’s fake or not but it’s hilarious nonetheless.

edit: ha! It says right below the video that it’s AI generated, so it is fake, but it’s still hilarious, and it is quite similar to Melanie, who is not fake, but probably doesn’t like the comparison

Edited by Philip