7/6 Game two versus Oakland

accinfo

A couple starts ago Povich looked good and before today it looked like he had some potential, right? Unless we make a trade he is going to get some more starts. There's just not enough depth on this team otherwise. I'm not a huge fan of his, but don't write him off after one start. We didn't do it for Grayson when he had a bad game. 

We really do need to explore some trades for starting pitching though. Our chances of doing anything in the playoffs depends on it. 

Just now, O-The-Memories said:

A couple starts ago Povich looked good and before today it looked like he had some potential, right? Unless we make a trade he is going to get some more starts. There's just not enough depth on this team otherwise. I'm not a huge fan of his, but don't write him off after one start. We didn't do it for Grayson when he had a bad game. 

We really do need to explore some trades for starting pitching though. Our chances of doing anything in the playoffs depends on it. 

It’s not one start. He walks 4 batters minimum every start. I have no idea if he’ll be a good mlb starter in the future but he certainly isn’t close To one now. 

1 minute ago, TopGunnar said:

It’s not one start. He walks 4 batters minimum every start. I have no idea if he’ll be a good mlb starter in the future but he certainly isn’t close To one now. 

Fact check:  in 6 MLB starts now, Povich as walked 4, 0, 5, 1, 0, and 3.

Just now, SteveA said:

Fact check:  in 6 MLB starts now, Povich as walked 4, 0, 5, 1, 0, and 3.

Good fact check. So 50% of the time he has no clue whether the baseball is going into the stands or into a competitive part of the strike zone. The other 50% of the time, he’s a pitcher.