7/6 Game two versus Oakland

accinfo

1 minute ago, TopGunnar said:

It’s not one start. He walks 4 batters minimum every start. I have no idea if he’ll be a good mlb starter in the future but he certainly isn’t close To one now. 

It's his sixth start. Two have been horrible, one has been great, and three have been decent to good. His ERA before this start was somewhere around 4.00. Irvin hasn't been much better in his starts recently, and we have Bradish, Means, and Wells out for the season. Barring a trade, what can we do? So far, when he hasn't walked people he has looked like a solid third starter. If he can harness that more often then we have something here. 

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Welcome to the club. Once you notice how annoying he can be, you can’t ignore it. 

That and being humble. We are an awesome team but you have to respect your opponents. Some of the stuff he said about Seattles offense last series was uncalled for. 

Just now, Yossarian said:

I say starting in the 5th, the Oakland batters have to hit from the opposite side of the plate

Good day for the mercy rule. Then show the Norfolk game rest of the broadcast.

1 minute ago, Rbiggs2525 said:

That and being humble. We are an awesome team but you have to respect your opponents. Some of the stuff he said about Seattles offense last series was uncalled for. 

Yes. He’s just so smug and it kills me. 

2 minutes ago, OriolesUpAndDowns said:

What position is the betting favorite to pitch in this game?  I’d pitch Urias

If you pitch Urias and have to bring in Mateo to play second,  do you lose the DH?

3 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

What's crazy is this is still just the 4th inning. 

If the Orioles don't put up some runs this inning or next let the position players pitch the 6th, 7th and 8th innings. Irvin won't be available until next Thursday if he tries to get this game into the 8th inning.

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

I would think Povich starts vs the Cubs and not NYY. Curious if they push Suarez back a day and move Povich ahead of him. 

I would NOT start Povich vs NYY. Hopefully they will juggle this rotation so Grod and Burnes pitch.