7/6 Game two versus Oakland

accinfo

1 hour ago, allquixotic said:

Good fact check. So 50% of the time he has no clue whether the baseball is going into the stands or into a competitive part of the strike zone. The other 50% of the time, he’s a pitcher.

Yes, and he is young so one would expect him to be able to improve.

I still hope we find someone better than him to anchor the bottom of the rotation this year.   

24 minutes ago, mrbig1 said:

I was there at that game.

I remember when the Orioles were winning that game 3-0. It all coincided with the time I went out for the night. Since almost no one had a smart phone then I didn't check the score until I got back home after midnight.

First website I checked and I thought it had to be a mistake. After checking other websites reality had sunk in on what happened. Wasn't that also the night Dave Trembley was made the official manager of the Orioles instead of only being the interim.

20 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Yes, and he is young so one would expect him to be able to improve.

I still hope we find someone better than him to anchor the bottom of the rotation this year.   

I'd like to see the Orioles get a #3 starter pushing Kremer to #4 and Suarez/Povich to round out the rotation.