Oakland 7/7

Frobby

Just now, HowAboutThat said:

So explain why Grayson isn’t a TOR starter? What is he missing?

His lows are too low for my liking right now. A little more command of his fastball and slider, I would be all in. Its ok, it’s only his second year.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

Kjerstad is hitting better than Kjerstad right now and it may turn out that he is a better hitter. But that doesn't mean that Cowser doesn't still have use. I don't think it would be good for him, team morale, or even the fanbase (given how popular Cowser appears to be) to send him back to AAA. 

IMO he is fine where he is even if that means he's not an everyday player (now or in the future).

I don't think Kjerstad is hitting any better than Kjerstad is.  I think it's observational bias.

I think Kjerstad and Kjerstad are hitting pretty much the same and while I haven't checked I bet the numbers support me.

Edited by Can_of_corn
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, HowAboutThat said:

So explain why Grayson isn’t a TOR starter? What is he missing?

Consistency and mental toughness. When things go wrong he shows it. His fastball is his only really consistent pitch, although I like his change a lot too. Lacks a true third pitch that he can consistently throw for strikes and locate. He is only 25 and is a very good pitcher. If this is what he is for the rest of his career sign me up for 10 more healthy years! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

I don't think Kjerstad is hitting any better than Kjerstad is.  I think it's observational bias.

I think Kjerstad and Kjerstad are hitting pretty much the same and while I haven't checked I bet the number support me.

• Upvote 1