Friday 7/12 vs. NYY

Morgan423

I'd like to say that run mattered, but we all know it didn't with this offense right now.

Funny how the Yankees take pitches and walk and get on base while the Orioles continue to flail away trying hit homers.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Three Run Homer said:

Westburg should have had that ball.  Mateo would have had that ball.  

I like Westburg at 3B.  

Westburg's range to his left has really gone backwards this year. It's part of the reason why Mayo is still in AAA. 

1 minute ago, oriolediehard said:

Show me a win, not just the power of positive thinking!!!

Answer the question are the 2021 Oriole players as good as the 2024 players?  That isn’t positive thinking that is just the facts.  They have won 57 games out of 94 so far this year.  They won 52 out of 162 in 2021.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, accinfo said:

Answer the question are the 2021 Oriole players as good as the 2024 players?  That isn’t positive thinking that is just the facts.  They have won 57 games out of 94 so far this year.  They won 52 out of 162 in 2021.  

I think you’re  of below average intelligence 

At some point Hyde needs to start throwing some chairs or get thrown out of a game himself. This team is absolutely sleep walking.

And in addition the hitting coaches need to do a better job at making adjustments and teaching these guys not to just whail away at every pitch. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Westburg's range to his left has really gone backwards this year. It's part of the reason why Mayo is still in AAA. 

Mayo I believe is still in AAA is because Elias wants to show Mateo and Urias to potential bidders...Urias had some compelling moments tonight...maybe they can trade him for something..