403 errors

Tony-OH

7 minutes ago, Surhoffan17 said:

One question - is it happening for everyone on your phone or a laptop? For me, I haven't had it happen at my laptop. 

Phone and laptop for me.

I don't *think* it has happened from my work machine, but I don't post with high frequency from work like I do at home.   Maybe I'll find out one way or another during tomorrow's game thread which will be while I'm at work.

2 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Phone and laptop for me.

I don't *think* it has happened from my work machine, but I don't post with high frequency from work like I do at home.   Maybe I'll find out one way or another during tomorrow's game thread which will be while I'm at work.

Not happening on my laptop, but I am mostly on the phone in the game threads. Like you, I will find out tomorrow!

I am just on my iPad and have gotten a lot of the 403 errors recently. The other day it took hours before I could post. Yesterday I was fine for a while then it started up again.

• Upvote 1

I'm about to give up on this website again. I took a hiatus because of the 403 errors. Came back hoping I wouldn't get the error anymore and it was good for a couple days but now I keep getting the error again. Kind of difficult to participate when you waste your time with a post only for the website to reject you from posting it due to error 403. Big waste of effort and it's frustrating.

• Upvote 1

^ Agreed

It seems to me I only get the errors when I try posting on the live game threads. I kind of wonder if it has something to do with this site's server not being able to handle high amounts of traffic 

On 7/24/2024 at 10:47 PM, Surhoffan17 said:

One question - is it happening for everyone on your phone or a laptop? For me, I haven't had it happen at my laptop. 

I know I'm getting old when people give two options and mine is not one of them (Desktop PC)!