July 24th @Miami Chayce McDermott's MLB debut

nevadaO

Coby Mayo is starting at 1st base for his fourth game in a row tonight.  It looks like when he does come up they are planning to play him there rather than 3rd base.  Maybe Mountcastle is on the move?

Pretty much at the point of don’t trade anyone worth much. This team doesn’t have it this year. Something is really wrong and the train is about to come off the tracks. Gonna be a long fall. At least football is starting up.

1 minute ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

Pretty much at the point of don’t trade anyone worth much. This team doesn’t have it this year. Something is really wrong and the train is about to come off the tracks. Gonna be a long fall. At least football is starting up.

I'm not in favor of punting away a year of Adley, Gunnar and the only year of Burnes.

I think this is the series that will force Elias to make some very tough decisions on personnel next week. I'm not for trading Kjerstad , Mayo, or Basalo but at this point with the pen and rotation so troubled he might have to do something dramatic. This team simply doesnt have the pitching talent to go very far. And the sad truth is, the hitting is also suspect too. I'd jettison Mullins and Mountcastle and Urias...and likely it might also take Cowser and Norby too...we are at the end of the rope. And we absolutely dont have it anymore.

• Upvote 1

Good chance we will still be up 1.5 games in the division fellas. Ride out the storm, things will get better. I don't see a super strong AL this year so I think we still make the playoffs. We will get some help in trades, I'm almost positive we aren't going to stay put with what we have. 

We may not have been as good as we were earlier this season, but we aren't THIS bad. Just a bad run as of late.

42 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Nope, no need for a starting pitch or reliever. Nope, this team should just keep all their prospects and ride out with the crap they have. 

I’m not sure who said we don’t need to add pitching but I’d imagine they are very much a minority 

Giving up 5.19 runs our last 26 games

Scoring 3.76 runs our last 26 games

Removed the 14-11 loss to Houston as what would be the 27th game. I didn't think the offense deserved credit as that game was a huge blow out with a bunch of late meaningless runs and it helped the pitching number a bit.  But it goes to 5.51 runs a game given up and 4.04 scored with that one. 

Edited by terpoh

We're at a point we can't even rely on our hitters because they are far too streaky and when they go cold, they really go cold. They might have games where they're laughing around the bases but then they'll have 3 more games to that one where they can't even drive in runners in scoring position.