07/29 - vs Toronto - Game 2 of DH

nevadaO

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Yossarian said:

My mind thinks that the Jays will work out a deal with the Yankees to send Vlad to NY.

I think that would be awesome. He could be made fun of. 

Guerrero said that his favorite city to play in outside of Canada was New York, but that’s only because he loves “[crushing] 'Los Yanquistas' (Yankees fans) and the Yankees.” When asked if he’d ever play for the Yankees at that time, Guerrero replied, “No, not even dead.”

“It’s a personal thing. It goes back with my family,” Guerrero said through a club interpreter. “That’s my decision, and I will never change that.”

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, forphase1 said:

So many walks, just won't be a good MLB pitcher with that kind of command.  

I don't think he was really ready yet.  He was kinda thrust into the rotation by necessity.

1 minute ago, Malike said:

Guerrero said that his favorite city to play in outside of Canada was New York, but that’s only because he loves “[crushing] 'Los Yanquistas' (Yankees fans) and the Yankees.” When asked if he’d ever play for the Yankees at that time, Guerrero replied, “No, not even dead.”

“It’s a personal thing. It goes back with my family,” Guerrero said through a club interpreter. “That’s my decision, and I will never change that.”

Wow. I like Vlad so much better now!

1 minute ago, Malike said:

Yeah that didn’t last long. He already backed down from that quote.