8/3 @ Cleveland

Brian88

1 minute ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

You gotta stay with the Colts man.  They WERE BALTIMORE.

As far as good....hello Peyton Manning, 9 straight division titles, and a SB win?  Although I assume you are just referring to when they were in Baltimore. 

Irsay is trash.

9 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

I keep forgetting that you guys are Ravens fans now and not Colts fans.

Seems weird.   I am Colts all the way. 

Not weird. Baltimore Ravens and Baltimore Orioles. There is a recurring theme there.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DEOriolesfan said:

Thank god we’re resting Adley with a Monday off day so we can watch James McCann. So bad 

I can't think of a better time to give Adley a day off than today or tomorrow

Just now, DEOriolesfan said:

Thank god we’re resting Adley with a Monday off day so we can watch James McCann. So bad 

Adley started the first two games and tomorrow is a day game, right? Did you expect him to catch all four games including night-day games back to back.

2 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

Eloy knows what to do with a 3-1 fastball. He just needs to get to 3-1 and get 3-1 fastballs. 

Maybe Eloy can pull a Jazz Chisholm and go on a tear.  I think sometimes you can just get so worn down by losing you don't realize that you aren't playing as hard as you could.  Can you imagine playing for the O's during the long losing years and your season is over by Memorial day?  It's easy to say just concentrate on the $$ and do your job.