For all the Kevin Brown haters(or fans, like me)

Roy Firestone

2 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Palmer was actually joking with him on air about it last night.

Last week Palmer said on air that KB got a 4-year contract extension. Has there been any verification of that?

1 minute ago, rm5678 said:

Last week Palmer said on air that KB got a 4-year contract extension. Has there been any verification of that?

I haven’t seen any confirmation of the exact length other than “long term.”

When I hear announcers from other networks and broadcasts nation wide,  it makes me realize that we have a good one in Kevin Brown and I'm glad we have him. That said, he still can irritate me any time he loses his attention span and starts going down irrelevant rabbit holes than what's going on in the game.

As for best announcers, I like Jon Miller and Gary Thorne the most. Shout out to Mel Proctor and Michael Reghi too for their years of contributions to the Orioles broadcast experience.

1 hour ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

When I hear announcers from other networks and broadcasts nation wide,  it makes me realize that we have a good one in Kevin Brown and I'm glad we have him. That said, he still can irritate me any time he loses his attention span and starts going down irrelevant rabbit holes than what's going on in the game.

As for best announcers, I like Jon Miller and Gary Thorne the most. Shout out to Mel Proctor and Michael Reghi too for their years of contributions to the Orioles broadcast experience.

A lot of people (including posters here) still don't realize how spoiled they ought to feel.  I've been subscribing to MLB TV for around 15 years now and have done a lot of skipping around watching other teams.

Folks, there are a LOT of bad baseball sportcasters out there.

I liked him on the ESPN2 statcast broadacast.  You can tell he has a thirst for knowledge and passion for the game.  He has a great and unique voice.  I enjoy him and would miss him if he were gone.  It's a really difficult job and he makes it look easy.  I just can't get over the fact he looks like the dude on the cover of Mad Magazine.  

5 minutes ago, emmett16 said:

I liked him on the ESPN2 statcast broadacast.  You can tell he has a thirst for knowledge and passion for the game.  He has a great and unique voice.  I enjoy him and would miss him if he were gone.  It's a really difficult job and he makes it look easy.  I just can't get over the fact he looks like the dude on the cover of Mad Magazine.  

image.thumb.jpeg.8e208be9b9f19e2af9afcf7b1f13ecaf.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.6fdc1edbe09621f411792020c260a0b9.jpeg

• Haha 1