Sept 17 -- Suarez vs Cy Snell.

ShoelesJoe

My god.  We are at the bottom of the bottom of the bottom.   I have never seen a team swing and miss, and at the same time take strikes right down the middle, as this team.  It is insane. 

This team acts and plays as if their best friend, brother, sister, brother, mom and dad, and dog all just died.

For gods sakes fire Hyde.   Now.  Not yesterday.  Not tomorrow.  Not in the off season.  Now. 

That is our only hope Obi Wan Kanobi. 

I thought Holliday was bad during his first call up but Mayo is f’ing pathetic. I can’t believe this dude was a highly regarded can’t miss bat. 

I’m aware his book hasn’t been written yet but I’ve not seen a single thing from him to make me think he’s any kind of a good hitter.  He’s straight up awful. 

The fact that Mayo has made ZERO adjustments has me concerned. He constantly pulls off the ball and looks to be trying pull every pitch over the left field fence. He has zero chance of hitting offspeed or right hand breaking balls. 

What are the hitting coaches working with him on? Are they working with him?